|MillCroft, is so well prepared for this opening 2013 golf season||pages: 1 of 12|
三月 31, 2013
The course is in such good condition, your just feel so thrilled having great game at this time.
1. The fairway is pretty dry, only some area is little bit wet, overall, the condition is very good.
2. Green is very good, puttable, well mowned, so enjoyable.
3. The course is in residential area, you need to controll the swing, direction and distance.
4. Lots of water hazard, haha, kind of fun, doesn't it?
5. Bunks with well grained sand, soft feel touch.
6. $45 (including taxt) for walking and $55 for driving (cart path only).